It’s been a while since my last video review, but I’m back.
There wasn’t much new to review in the iPhone ‘S’-year line of cases, but now that we have two new, physically different iPhones, there are plenty of new cases to look at.
Today I’ll be sharing my impressions of the brand new Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus after a couple of hours of use.
Enjoy the review and be sure to leave comments & questions below.
- Advanced Shock Absorption Technology: Web Pattern TPU case
- Matte TPU and Polycarbonate for drop and scratch protection
- Slim and form fitted to show the perfect shape of your device
- Metallic finish to frame & metallized polycarbonate buttons
- Lay on the table design: 0.8mm lip for optimal screen protection
- Compatible with Beats by Dre headphones
*Note that both of these cases can be picked up at substantial discounts through Spiegen’s Amazon Store.