This weekend, BRAVO Game Studios will be making their game Touch Racing Nitro – Ghost Challenge! absolutely FREE, worldwide. The game recently went up to $6.99, so if you haven’t picked it up yet, then this weekend is your chance to save some dough! We previously reviewed this title on AppAddict.net, before many of the new features, giving it a solid 3.5 out of 5.
So from Friday 13th August until Sunday the 15th August 2010, Touch Racing Nitro, the widely acclaimed finger-controlled racing game, will be available as a free download via the App Store, meaning that players can obtain the full game free of charge, with absolutely no restrictions, provided it is downloaded during the promotional weekend.
Jose Mª Hernández, marketing manager at Bravo Game Studios commented; “Touch Racing Nitro has been very well received by players and we wanted to give something back, hence the Touch Racing Nitro free-to-own weekend where everyone can download the full version for free and see why this is such an essential and accessible racing game to own.”
Touch Racing Nitro – Ghost Challenge! offers players a fun and different kind of racing experience with it’s unique control scheme. Make sure to spread the word about the promotion, so all of your buddies can pick up the game as well, allowing you to race against each other’s ghosts via OpenFeint.
Here is the full List of features:
- 3D race visuals and customisable vehicle
- Play against your friend’s ghost tracks using OpenFeint or against the best lap times in the world
- Get to grips with the cars and the track with tutorial mode
- 1-tap reset – get straight back on track when things go wrong
- Easy re-start option enables players to re-start midway through a race
- Physics and AI that allow a more progressive learning curve
- OpenFeint leaderboards and achievements
- more features coming….