Today we have 3 free titles to tell you about, Real Racing GTI (Firemint), Starship Defense (BLUE WIND) and Fish Fun (99Games). Real Racing GTI should be free for some time, but the others are limited time offers, so if they sound interesting grab them for free while you can.
Real Racing GTI is the lite version of Firemint’s Real Racing, sponsored by Volkswagen to introduce the all-new 2010 GTI. If you don’t own the full version of Real Racing, now you finally have a way to experience the beautiful graphics and near-perfect controls for free.
Real Racing GTI offers one main track and six all-new 2010 GTI sport hatches. Access an array of options before selecting between three game modes:
- Quick Race pits you against five other cars, all hungry for first place
- Time Trial is a battle against the clock and the world, letting you submit your time to an online leaderboard and post a replay on YouTube
- GTI Cup championship is a fight for overall position across three tracks.
Starship is new Defense game with both “RTS” and “Shooting” aspects
The abundant Barukan planet was ruined by crashing into a minor planet in 2009
And few surviving Barukan people began to roam around the space. In 2077, they finally found a blue planet,
the Earth, a planet full of resources. They started invading the Earth for survival.
Using the ‘Starship’, a science crystal of Earth, you must stop the attack on your planet.
• The unit from factory will take in good power to our forces
• Please reload the weapon in case of urgency.
• Upgrade various weapons to fight with strong competitors
On a dare, a little fish leaves home to explore the treacherous ocean. He swims on, feeling proud and thinking what a great story this will be to boast about when he gets home. All is well till a giant wave grabs him in its clutches. Petrified, he looks in all possible directions trying to find his way back but he just can’t seem to figure it out!
Now it’s up to you to take care of him. Watch your step; the ocean is a mean place with dangers lurking everywhere. It might take a while before he gets home; so feed him to make sure he stays healthy. Tilt the device to ensure our little hero doesn’t end up exploring the innards of a vicious shark!
But don’t panic just yet! To help him survive, the gods of the ocean have bestowed him with four different kinds of super powers, which you must unlock along the way. Protect him with a shield or poison the other fishes, because you cannot afford to play nice in a place where survival of the fittest is the unspoken rule!
Will our little hero ever see the light of the day again?
- Multiple modes to choose from: Classic, Timed and Challenge
- Exciting ‘Tap’, ‘Loop’ and ‘Gulp’ Mini Games
- Set the difficulty level of the game to Easy, Medium or Hard
- Unlock four different Power ups to help survive the ocean
- Play the game as Dude, Queen, Champ, Fighter or Rocker
- Select location of the game: Calm, Haunted, Green, Rocks or Dark
- Post your scores on Facebook or Twitter
- See who’s the top savior on Local or Global Leader boards
- Turn on Aqua Mode to get a feel of the ocean
[Developer’s Note: To enhance game play experience, play the game with the device held parallel to the ground]