Gameloft just sent us more details regarding its upcoming Chuck Norris: Bring on the Pain title and it sounds like a lot of fun!:
Step into the boots of the greatest American who ever lived in the first Chuck Norris game available for your iPhone and iPod touch.
A brilliantly outlandish scenario sets you, Chuck Norris, in the Cambodian jungle to release prisoners of war held hostage by a rogue army of Communist soldiers. Will you be man enough to save the world once again Chuck Norris style?
- A combat system blending the tried and true mechanics of beat’em up classics with new, fun combos, overthe-
top animations and totally destructible environments.
- A humorous plot and crazy dialogue inspired by Chuck Norris’ filmography and famous “Chuck Norris
- 13 levels in 3 different environments (Asian jungle, Texan ranch and New York streets).
- Embody two different Chucks (Army or Texan). Combos and weapons vary depending on the Chuck
character you’re playing.
- A myriad of weapons from fists, kicks and karate moves to shotguns and Uzis!
- Fun mini-games showcasing the iPhone’s acceloremeter and touch controls, bringing variety to the beat’em up gameplay with driving, shooting, saloon challenges, and more.
- Take a picture of your friends or enemies (using your iPhone) and put them in the game!
Here is teaser trailer again: