The deadly red dots are back in a bigger and better predecessor to this fast-paced game of dot avoidance.
Originally released in February 2010, the first Tilt to Live remains one of my all-time favorite iOS titles and to this day still has quite possibility the best and smoothest accelerometer implementation of any game on the platform.
The original game was available in separate iPhone and iPad releases and has been downloaded over a million times to date.
According to the guys at One Man Left Studios, the thrilling sequel will feature:
- Universal support: works on both iPhone and iPad!
- Two gametypes: Classic Mode (normal difficulty) and Code Red (too hard)
- A brand new weapon arsenal! Can you unlock them all?
- A new scoring system, powered by tricks you can do with weapons or your arrow
- Diabolical boss encounters
- Tons of Game Center achievements, many of which include jokes and humors
- Instantly send score challenges to your Game Center friends, right from the Game Over screen!
Check out the trailer below for a sneak peak at some of the crazy new weapons (like the laser mace) and the boss fights that will “make you pee a little”!
I cannot even begin to express how excited I am for this new release, which is expected to arrive on the App Store sometime next month.