SimplyTweet is my go to twitter App on my iPhone. So needless to say, I was excited when developer Hwee-Boon offered up some codes for this wonderful Twitter app to give away to our readers.
I’ve been using this App since the first version was released and have also been a part of the beta testing effort. Over the past year or so, SimplyTweet has amassed quite an impressive list of features and is an app that is well worth paying $4.99 for, even when compared to some of the free alternatives. There are far too many features to list here, but a full list of features is available right on the iTunes App Description page as well as on the official SimplyTweet website. To whet your appetite, here a just a few of the app’s many advanced features:
- Push notification support for Mentions and Direct Messages.
- Configurable push notification sounds
- Retina Display support
- Multiple accounts support
- System Contacts linking and sending direct messages from Contacts app
- Themes – Silver, Twilight, Yellow, Bubbles, Pink
- Browse conversations reply chain
- Customizable swipe-to-reveal shortcuts
- Unread tweet indicators for all themes, scroll to last read tweet on startup
- Unread counts display
- Tweetshrink support (both tweets and DM)
- Tweet current song (#nowplaying)
- and much, much, much, much more!
A free version of SimplyTweet 3 is also available, but it lacks push notifications for mentions and DMs, only works for a single account and it is ad supported.
We have four copies of SimplyTweet 3 to give away to our lucky AppAddict.net readers.
There are three ways to participate, each will earn you ONE entry to win a code:
- Follow @OTGGamer and tweet the following message:
“I simply want to win a copy of @SimplyTweet from AppAddict.net! #SimplyTweet #Contest“.
Note: Tweeting multiple times WILL NOT increase your chances to win, only your first tweet will count toward the contest, so no need to spam your followers.
- Leave a comment below, saying why you’d like to win a copy.
- Click here, become a fan of AppAddict.net on Facebook and either like or leave a comment on the post for THIS contest.
Each method above will earn you one entry into the contest for the promo codes, regardless of method of entry, you are only eligible to win one promo code per person. Don’t worry, your email address is not visible to anyone but us and will only be used to contact you regarding this contest.
The giveaway will run until 10:00 PM EST on Wednesday September 22, 2010.
Codes are good for US iTunes accounts only.