To cap off our week of giveways, today I’ll be randomly posting some game codes on my twitter stream: @OTGGamer, so make sure you are following me. And I also have a couple of cases and an iTunes gift cards I’m going to giveaway to readers who are able to discover the answer to a little riddle. All the information you need is available through this site.
What can I win???
- An Incase Metallic Monochrome Slider Case for the 2nd/3rd gen iPod Touch
- An indigo RadSleevz Form-Fitting Sleeve Case for Apple iPad
- $10 (US) iTunes Gift Cards (two of these will be given away, sent via email)
- Misc promo codes
Okay…what do I have to do to win???
For those of you who follow me on twitter, have you ever wondered where my name ‘OTGGamer’ comes from? Well it’s based on the name of my original blog site, which became AppAddict.net. To be entered into the giveaway, I want to know what the original name of this site was, before it became AppAddict.net. To help you find the answer, here a a few hints:
- Look at the App description page for one of my earliest reviews (the date of the review is BEFORE the birthdate of AppAddict.net).
- The app in question has changed names since I reviewed it.
- I’m quoted on the App’s Description page.
THE QUESTION: What was the original name of the blog review site which became AppAddict.net? (I’m looking for the name, not the URL)
Please make sure to include your full name as well as your twitter ID and/or link to your Facebook profile (if you plan on taking part in the additional means of entry).
Terms and conditions:
- You MUST answer the question correctly to win.
- You can earn one additional entry per day by re-tweeting one of our contest announcement tweets. (make sure to include the #AppAddictBday hash tag)
- You can also earn one additional entry per day by sharing a link to this contest on your Facebook wall/status. (please email us a link so we don’t miss it)
The giveaway will run until 12:00 PM EST on Monday September 27, 2010.
All codes are good for US iTunes accounts only.