Vancouver, B.C.-based IUGO Mobile Entertainment has just announced an over-the-top (dual-stick…err steering-wheel) alien slaying adventure game titled, Daisy Mae’s Alien Buffet.
You take on the role of Daisy Mae Cutter, a simple woman, living a simple life in her little desert trailer park, until a full-scale alien invasion of Earth turns her world upside-down. Help Daisy shoot and blast her way to victory against the evil aliens. The plot and overall look and feel is somewhat reminiscent of something right out of a late-night cable b-movie or a grindhouse flick. We’ll definitely be watching for this one’s release as it looks like some good mindless fun!
Here is the full list of features:
- More aliens than you can shake a stick at!
- The baddest selection of weapons known to folks ‘round these here parts
- Purty graphics and fancy sounds effects
- Sassy costumes to unlock for Daisy Mae’s alien hoedown
- Daisy Mae “taunt” moves to stun the aliens silly
- Control options to suit every varmint’s needs
- VIP points to be earned towards an additional costume
- Global leaderboards
- Auto save
A New Video Has Just Been Released: