Connect2Media (Go Go Rescue Squad, Timeloop) has just announced the a new title, Arachnadoodle, which will be appearing on the App Store soon. The game looks to be a fun action puzzler that combines cute graphics with elements from Peggle and Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor. We should be getting our hands on a preview copy, so expect a full report soon.
In the meantime, here are some the official press release, screenshots, and some beta gameplay footage.
Manchester, November 26th 2009: Watch out webbies! Arachnadoodle, the last word in addictive fun hits the iPhones soon.
In this all-action, arcade puzzler your job is to fire Boris the spider around the screen, connect the pins and make a web. Then sit back and watch as a fleet of feisty flies whiz past and get caught in your sticky web of terror. The better the web, the more flies you’ll catch. It isn’t rocket science, but it’s a lot of fun!
As you spin your way through all 32 levels of this addictive web slinging fun-fest you’ll encounter all sorts of obstacles in your quest for flies, including exploding…STOP!
WHY ARE ALL PRESS RELEASES LIKE THIS? FOR GOODNESS SAKE! WE’LL JUST CUT TO THE CHASE AND SAY THAT THE GAME IS BLINDINGLY ACE, PLAYS LIKE A DREAM AND IS ONLY £0.59/$99. YOU NEED THIS GAME, YOU WILL LOVE THIS GAME, YOU WILL CARE FOR IT AS THOUGH IT WERE ONE OF YOUR OWN. REALLY!
OH, OK, OUR BOSS SAYS WE HAVE TO CARRY ON…
…bugs, point bonus flies and not to forget those spider frying lightbulbs! Yikes!
With 32 rooms, and over eight houses to explore you will have a riot spinning webs for a very long time to come. Arachnadoodle will launch on iTunes soon for £0.59/$0.99, watch this space!
- 32 Levels of instantly addictive web slinging action
- Hit ‘bonus score’ and ‘extra throw’ flies as you whizz around the screen
- Refine your arachnid throwing habits and use elastic and bumper pins to max out your scores
- ‘Death Head Bugs’, ‘Spark Head Bugs’, and electrocuting light bulbs add to the danger
- Open Feint integration, high score tables and achievements
- Use furniture and objects strategically to score even more
- Hit ‘Truck loads a’ pins and build the wickedest web of all
With 32 levels of bright, action packed fun, Arachnadoodle is guaranteed to keep you busy for hours at a time. Coming soon to an App store near you.