Next week Toca Boca will be jet-setting off on a brand new Toca Life adventure with the fourth title in their funtastic imaginative play series…Toca Life: Vacation.
Children get to play and explore in four brand new locations including an airport, hotel room, beach or go sightseeing.
“Want to start your adventure at the airport? Have fun with the X-ray machine, board the plane and visit the cockpit. Then get a snack and enjoy your flight! At your destination, you have many choices for activities: shopping and sightseeing on the boardwalk, playing at the beach and surfing in the ocean and exploring the hotel.”
Kids can experience all the fun parts of traveling without even leaving the comforts of their own homes.
Both of my daughters absolutely adore the Toca Life series of apps as they are so rich with content, character and creativity. The two of them are always discovering and sharing new little things they find to interact with each time they play. Plus they can use the in-game recorder to make and play back their own little animated adventures (like Toca Boca’s official funny animated ‘Toca Life’ YouTube series).
You’ll have to wait until next Thursday, June 16th to pick up a copy of Toca Life: Vacation, but for now you can check out the teaser trailer below.
Here is just a small list of some of the app’s features:
- Explore four locations: airport, hotel, beach, and sightseeing.
- Create stories for 34 new characters.
- X-ray luggage or people at the airport! Visit the cockpit and have a snack on the plane.
- Fill up at the hotel buffet or raid the fridge in your hotel room.
- Play on the hotel elevator then ride up to the top floor to enjoy the view from your penthouse suite.
- Shop for souvenirs in the gift shop, take photos in the cut-out figures and have a snack on the boardwalk.
- Play on the beach and surf above the ocean animals.
- Discover the island mysteries!
- Record your stories in the app and share with your friends!
- No time limit or high scores — play for as long as you like!
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases