Ubisoft has sent over word that the crashing issues in their Assassin’s Creed 2 Multiplayer game have now been fully addressed with a new patch. The Patch will address the problems users have been experiencing with the game, regarding crashes and connectivity. Specifically:
- Frequent Game Crashes Fixed
- Added Notifications for Connection issues
- Improved Matchmaking Functionality
- Fixed Login, Account Creation, and Disconnect problems
- You can view the full patch notes HERE.
To celebrate, they are also extending the promotional pricing for an additional 48 hours, so go download the patch and get your friends to try the Multiplayer Experience for Free!