Next week Toca Boca will be opening the doors of ‘Toca Life: School’, the third title in their brilliantly fun “Toca Life” series of imaginative play apps.
Your kids can grab their backpacks and head off to what is probably the most fun day at school they’ll ever experienced.
With five new locations and 32 different characters, there is so much to do and explore in Toca Life: School.
Kids can start the day by dropping off their books at their locker, grab something to eat (or throw) at the cafeteria, play games out on the playground at recess, teach or attend a class in the classroom (complete with a science lab). When school is out, they can have some fun playing pool, ping-pong or musical instruments at the youth center.
There are always so many little things to find and explore in these apps and my daughters absolutely adore both Toca Life: Town and Toca Life: City, so I have no doubt that they are going to have hours of imaginative fun with Toca Life: School as well.
You’ll have to wait until next Thursday on October 29th to pick up a copy of Toca Life: School, but for now you can check out the teaser trailer below.
Here is just a small list of some of the app’s features:
- Five locations to explore: house, cafeteria, school building, youth center and playground
- 32 characters to play with and different outfits to wear
- Discover the school building with different themed lockers, a school office and a classroom that includes a lab for experiments!
- Set off the fire alarm sprinkles and use the fire extinguisher
- Learn to play the epic keytar and start a band in the youth club!
- Play sports or cheer on a game at the playground!
- Chew gum and throw stink bombs!
- Start a food fight in the cafeteria and clean it up afterward
- Record your stories in the app and share with your friends!
- No time limit or high scores — play for as long as you like!
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases