This meaty addition to the core game adds FORTY never-before-seen dice along with new creatures, new spells and some optional new rules. The Quarmageddon expansion will be made available sometime later this month as a $1.99 in-app purchase for existing players of Quarriors! along with an update including some additional tweaks to the core game.
We’ve also been told that “for a very limited time after the launch of Quarmageddon, Quarriors! will be free!” (reg $3.99), meaning that you’ll be able to pick up the original game (plus the new Quarmageddon expansion) for the bargain price of just $1.99.
What’s in the Quarmageddon expansion?
- 40 new dice to help power up a variety of novel monsters, heroes and spells.
- 26 never-before-seen cards powering 6 new creatures and 2 new spells.
- Novel “Immunity” ability for some creatures — watch as they laugh off your opponent’s attacks and spells!
What’s being updated?
- Multiple difficulty settings allow you to tailor the AI to your skills.
- Optional rules (Advanced Capture and Expert Culling) to deepen the gameplay and boost the challenge in multiplayer modes.
- An improved and expanded tutorial that takes newcomers through multiple rounds of gameplay.
- Tweaks to multiplayer matchmaking and gameplay.