Tiny Tycoons is a real-world mobile game that connects people and places in a virtual reality—players build their fortunes by buying their favorite properties, building them up, and flipping them for a profit. The game allows players to buy nearby places they know and love or travel the globe to any location they can imagine.
I’ve been playing Tiny Tycoons since it first launched, the day before PAX East earlier this year. Over the past five months, the game has receive some nice UI and content tweaks, and it is obvious that the studio is still very excited and has big plans for the game going forward starting with this, the first in a series of content updates that will “breathe more life into the game”.
This v2.0 update is the first in a series of content updates that will breathe more life into the game…
It is impressive to see that, to date, players from across the globe have completed over 5 million jobs in the world of Tiny Tycoons!
Here are a few more fun TT facts I was able to get from the folks at The Tap Lab:
- Paris and NYC are the most popular locations to travel to, but the vast majority of our players play in their current location and engage with the world around them in real life
- Our top players have a property value of over 20 million coins each
- Players own properties in 131 countries around the world
- Restaurant jobs are the most popular career track
- Over a trillion coins worth of in-game currency has been invested in properties around the globe
If you haven’t checked out the game yet, now is the perfect time to jump in and it is completely free to play.