They’ve just announced on their Facebook page that Apple has finally approved Agricola for release on the App Store (worldwide) this Thursday, June 13th for $6.99.
In the post, Playdek said, “We appreciate how excited everyone has been and we sincerely hope you enjoy playing”.
Here is the full list of specs for the release:
- 4 Game play modes: Family Game; Basic Game; Solo Play; Solo Series
- 1-5 players
- Included AI opponents
- Pass-and-play multiplayer (2-5 players)
- Asynchronous or real-time online play (2-5 players)
- Universal game application – buy once and play on all your devices
- Game Center Achievements
- Selectable Online game clocks
- Rematch button for online and offline matches
- “Next Game” button takes you to your next asynchronous online game
- Player Ratings
- Multiple Player Profiles (for households)
- Select your Family Token art for your profile
- Game tutorials for interface, game play and strategy
- Rule Book and Card Gallery to review game text and effects
- Options for Music and SFX, game speed and animation speed, and confirmation pop-ups
- Game overview, turn log and game event calendar to support asynchronous play
- Retina support
- iPhone / iPod 5 screen support
- Localizations: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese
The I and K decks will be coming this Fall for an introductory price of $.99 each.