Chinese developer Wondershare Software, has just sent us over the following details regarding a contest they are running from now until September 14th for all Wondershare iDraft owners. In case you are unfamiliar with the app, it’s a “simple, easy to use notebook for the iPad” which sells for $2.99. It allows you to use your iPad as a sketchbook to draw pictures, take notes, or just get your ideas down in a digital format.
The details of the promotion are provided below. Note that AppAddict.net has nothing to do with the promotion, so any questions or concerns should be addressed directly to Wondershare Software.
Enter the ‘You Draft iDraft’ Arena and show us what you’ve got!
Wondershare invites you to share your best artwork created with iDraft for your chance to WIN
About the Competition
- Each joiner will get a $5 Wondershare coupon (Expires on August 31, 2011)
- We will be drawing 1 lucky name at random of every 30 eligible contestant entries, the prize will be Wondershare iPad Video Converter for Mac ($25.00) E.g. the lucky name will be drawn from the order of the messages: 1 -30, 31-60, 61-90, 91-120…
- The grand-prize will be 1 copy of software on www.wondershare.com, which can be freely selected by the lucky winner
- We’ll be drawing the lucky name at random from all of the joiners, and the successful entrant can expect to hear from us on Sep 15, 2010
- All the prizes will be sent to you via the E-mail you offered
- Odds of winning depend on total number of entries
Important Entry Rules:
- Our picture submission must be edited and output using iDraft. The topic and theme is up to you
- Picture title structure must include: Wondershare iDraft – (Your picture name)
- After creating you picture, upload the picture to Twitter on iPad directly.
– click “Twitter Page”
– input your “twitter username”, “password”
– input your picture title in “message”
- Only a valid picture link can count as an eligible contestant entry
- You must submit your own picture content
- Any obscene, inappropriate or offensive material will not be placed in the You Draft iDraft Arena
- By uploading a picture, you give full consent of the use of your picture for the competition and also for Wondershare Co., Ltd. to use for marketing and promotional activities
- Please note that by providing your name, and e-mail address, you may be contacted by Wondershare if you are the prize winner in this contest, or for other informational and promotional purposes, and your name may be posted as the prize winner on Wondershare’s website, blog, Twitter account and in other promotional materials