Freeverse has just released Pride and Prejudice and Zombies! The game is based on the New York Times best selling book of the same name, and is the re-imagined Jane Austen novel following the young Elizabeth Bennet through her zombie battles in England during the Regency period.
The official game of the novel, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is a side-scrolling beat-em-up which is a “melding of zombie slaying action and touching romance narrative”. There are twelve levels (chapters), and some fantastic looking graphics and sound. Players have the ability to upgrade their special attacks, while avoiding both the undead and deadly (unfortunately living) suitors.
Freeverse says that the game is perfect for players (and readers) of every age newest game and will appeal to rabid Jane Austenites and zombie fans alike. Plus+ integration is included as well.
- Amazing environments and gorgeous art
- Intuitive gesture-based controls for executing awesome attacks
- Upgrade your battle prowess to survive the onslaught of undead
- 12 levels of the best-selling novel
- Plus+ integration for awards and leaderboards
- Adapted for on-the-go gaming
- Easy to pick up and play, but the challenge will have you coming back for more
- Beautiful music and cool sound effects bring the action to life
This looks like a fun side-scrolling beat’em up from the screen shots and videos Ive seen, you can pick it up now for just $2.99.