IUGO Mobile Entertainment Inc. has announced an upcoming demolition physics-based puzzler titled, Implode!. The game looks like it’ll have lots of explosions and a nice chalkboard-themed visual style. Implode! is slated for an early November release, official details are provided below:
Official Press Release:
This game is a blast! You are tasked to carefully plant limited dynamite bundles in order to demo obsolete structures. Sounds easy enough, right? WRONG! Implode! is a classic “easy to learn, hard to master” casual game that will pull you in and won’t let go. Features include:
- 60 dynamite levels
- Reactive UI, touch and drag control options
- Fun chalkboard theme and clean graphics
- Two different types of bombs (traditional bombs and blast bombs)
- Varying structure shapes for ongoing challenge
- Submit score online (online score is the sum of all levels’ high scores)
- Grading system for high scores adding replayability to each level
- 3 Difficulties; Casual, Veteran, and Expert
- In-level help system: Learn as you play!
- IUGO VIP: Sandbox cheat gives you more bombs and you never fail! (high scores disabled with this feature)
- Watch buildings tumble with real physics!