IGN just announced their iOS freebie for the month of October and it is a fantastic choice…the cinematic, gesture-based brawler, The Executive.
From Pizza vs. Skeletons creators, Riverman Media, The Executive, is a stylized “cinematic, martial arts action game” perfectly suited for mobile consumption. Players take on the role of a CEO whose company has been “infiltrated by werewolves” and now you must save your employees as well as the world at large from these hairy beasts. Part fighting game, part rhythm game, The Executive features an intuitive tap based control scheme for punching, kicking and blocking as well as timed segments where you swipe at precisely the right moment (and direction) to dodge a danger or pull off some stunt. As you progress through the game, you’ll earn money which you can use to upgrade and improve your characters skills, or invest into employees which will earn you more money over time. The game looks beautiful, makes excellent use of the touchscreen and offers mobile gamers a rather silly, challenging and fun experience.
When it was first released last July, I gushed over The Executive on my weekly podcast, so don’t miss out on the great opportunity to grab a free copy now.
- 120 levels, hand-crafted one pixel at a time. No randomly generated endless filler.
- Dozens of abilities and skills to learn
- Battle enemies and execute stunts in every level
- Over 50 unique enemies, each with their own intelligence, strengths, and weaknesses
- Invest in your mining company and earn money continuously
- 12 Menacing bosses that will require your strategy and skill to defeat
Codes are available on a first come, first serve basis, so hurry up and grab yourself a FREE copy of The Executive for iOS now!
Click Here and a promo code will be generated for you.
Remember: If you attempt to buy the game directly from the App Store it will charge you the full price, you must get it through IGN’s links.