They’ve also temporarily dropped the price of the full paid version to just 99¢ ($2 off) for a limited time.
So what’s the difference between the two versions?
Tilt to Live 2: Freedonkulous features:
- Classic Mode, with the entire Tilt to Live 2 starter arsenal
- Every Classic Mode boss fight
- An “Oldschool” option can make the gameplay more like Tilt to Live 1
- All 30 Classic achievements
- Half of the paid version’s unlockable weapons
The PAID version, Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous, gives you:
- Code Red (hard mode), with tougher boss fights & even more achievements
- The remaining unlockable weapons
- Access to the Brimstone Pinball DLC
- No ads
You really can’t go wrong with either one…however I’d recommend grabbing the paid one while it’s on sale.