Gameloft just posted details on their blog, detailing twelve new mobile titles that they will be releasing in the second half of the year. The titles will start rolling out between July and December 2011.
From adventure games including Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, Assassin’s Creed: Revelations and Lego® Batman™ to new titles in theirGangstar, Asphalt and Driver franchises, Gameloft seems to have an impressive slate lined up. And don’t forget the obligatory annual release of its Real Soccer franchise, so there is bound to be at least one title here that will be on your wishlist. Below is a complete list of titles and descriptions that we got off the Gameloft blog.
Which of these titles (if any) do you plan on picking up?
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows™ – Part 2 : Experience an exciting, magical adventure with the official mobile game of the final film in this series, eagerly anticipated by millions of viewers around the world.
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations : This sequel to Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood lands Ezio and Altaïr in a brand new setting: Constantinople. Let the magical locations enchant you as you discover startling revelations in the final chapter of Ezio’s saga.
- Lego® Batman™: The Mobile Game : The official adaption of the hit video game combining two legendary franchises is coming soon to mobile. The game follows the action-packed adventures of Batman™ as he faces an array of classic villains, in a LEGO world full of fun and surprise.
- Immortals : The game is based on the highly- anticipated Immortals movie, a stylish and visually spectacular 3D action-adventure from visionary director Tarsem Singh (The Cell, The Fall), releasing in theaters 11/11/11. In it, you play as Theseus, the young heroic villager chosen by the Gods to battle the brutal and bloodthirsty King Hyperion and his Heraklion army before he finds the Bow of Epirus, and takes over the world.
- Wild West Guns : The first open-world western action game on mobile offers total freedom in varied environments (great plains, deserts, mountains, ghost towns, etc.) with over 30 missions and a surprising plot.
- Gangstar Rio : City of Saints : The final chapter in the successful Gangstar saga gets a new look and a move to Brazil. For the first time in a game of this genre, you can explore the streets of Rio de Janeiro, access a huge collection of cars and weapons and rule the city.
Sports and Racing
- Real Soccer 2012 : The standard for soccer games from Gameloft returns on mobile for the 2011-2012 season in an edition with even more content, featuring new animations, new graphics and new functions.
- Asphalt 6: Adrenaline : The famous Asphalt series is back on the starting line with 22 new vehicles from 16 of the most prestigious manufacturers. Get ready to race on 10 different tracks around the world in classic challenges like Drift mode or helicopter chases, as well as the new Adrenaline mode for even more amazing races.
- Midnight Pool 3 : After the success of the previous versions selling in the millions of copies around the world, Midnight Pool makes its return to mobile. This new edition features a new career mode, great atmosphere, and plenty of improvements.
- Driver® San Francisco : This game marks the return of the saga that invented the action racing game. In this new opus, you become detective John Tanner and throw yourself into a relentless manhunt across San Francisco.
- Sid Meier’s Civilization® V: The Mobile Game : The worldwide strategy game phenomenon is coming to feature phones! Based on the award-winning and best-selling franchise from 2K Games and Firaxis Games, become ruler of the world by establishing and leading a civilization from the dawn of man into the space age. Wage war, conduct diplomacy, discover new technologies, go head-to-head with some of history’s greatest leaders and build the most powerful empire the world has ever known.
- Where’s Wally?® : Travel through space and time to search for the iconic striped globetrotter and all his friends in this challenging and fun search-and-find mobile game!