Attention all Muggles… Warner Brothers and TT Games have just released the first LEGO Harry Potter game for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Just in time to get you in a Wizarding mood before the penultimate Harry Potter film comes out next week. Like its console equivalents, LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 focuses on the events of the first 4 books in the series about ‘the Boy Who Lived’.
Experience the events of Harry Potter’s first four years at Hogwarts – LEGO® style! As you experience Harry Potter’s first four years at Hogwarts, you get to play as Harry, Ron, Hermione and many of the other characters in the series as you attempt to tackle the game’s 40+ levels.
- The Events of Harry Potter’s First Four Years at Hogwarts – LEGO® style! – including the Triwizard Tournament, the Quidditch World Cup, the Basilisk battle in the Chamber of Secrets, the encounter with Aragog and the face-to-face confrontation with Voldemort himself.
- Stunning Graphics – take advantage of the Retina Display.
- Intuitive Touch-Screen Controls – take complete control over your character to explore, solve puzzles and duel.
The Game Promises an ‘Authentic Harry Potter Experience’
- Visit Iconic locations – including Diagon Alley, the Forbidden Forest, the village of Hogsmeade and
- Hogwarts castle – a grand, immersive 3-D environment and the largest, most detailed LEGO® game location ever built.
- Play as over 100 characters – including Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger.
- Attend Hogwarts – cast spells, mix potions, fly on broomsticks and complete hundreds of magical tasks to earn points.
- Character Customization – using hundreds of different LEGO® Harry Potter pieces.
- Classic LEGO® Humor – enjoy the characteristic comedic LEGO® ‘twist’ on events from the fiction
- Endless Replayability – use ‘Freeplay’ to discover areas of gameplay not accessible in Story Mode
- Collectables – pick up a huge variety of items throughout the game.
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 is available on the App Store now for $4.99 as a Universal app.