MiniSquadron, the debut title by Fung Fung Studios, has been submitted to the folks at Apple for review. So if all goes well, we could see this red barron-like high-flying adventure game available in about two weeks or so. Developer Tak Fung is a true Renaissance man, handling just about every aspect from the graphics to the sound to the actual programming himself. We are really excited to see the final result. The game features loads of different weapons, planes, a variety of airborne obstacles and even local wi-fi multiplayer! We recommend checking out the developer’s blog for more insite into the creation of MiniSquadron.
Here are the full game details from the game’s official website:
- Intuitive and superbly realised touch controls.
- Stunning graphics and art. Beautiful sprites and animation for all the planes.
- Over 50 planes to unlock and collect for your mini squadron.
- 8 Levels of intense combat each containing multiple levels of enemies to shoot down
- 7 different types of weapon to use including Homing Missile, Drop Bomb, Laser and BIG Laser!
- Ducks, Seagulls, UFOs, Devil Planes, Propellor Planes, Squids – you can shoot all these things and more!
- Simple yet fluid gameplay systems based on physics, you can stall if going too slow and also gain supersonic speed by diving fast towards the Earth for a competitve advantage.
- More than 8 different pick-ups to boost your plane.
- Highly addictive Multiplier System to reward advanced players with hi-scores.
- Local WiFi Multiplayer – challenge your friends to a one-on-one dogfight to the death!
- Rock out to the genius of Mozart, Beethoven, Tchaichovsky and other dead composers.