Artificial Life has just released a slick looking new racing game, check out the official press release below:
Join the BMW Sauber F1 Team for their 2009 season. Compete around the world as the team’s race drivers Nick Heidfeld or Robert Kubica. Race on 8 challenging tracks under both clear and rainy skies as you fulfill your lifelong dream of becoming a professional racecar driver. The World Championship is yours for the taking!
– Speed down eight heart-pounding courses around the world including China, Japan, Germany, England and more!
– Customizable racing options ensure a new gaming experience every time you play, options include game mode, weather, difficulty and more!
– Be a part of the fastest pit crew in the world in a unique pit stop mini-game that requires both speed and logic to master
– Set world record lap times in the Professional game mode
– Customize and fine-tune your car using the Car Configuration options
– Become the World Champion with online leaderboards and Facebook Connect
– Push yourself to the limit to earn 10 prestigious trophies
Expansion pack available for game upgrade – add one new racing mode and two new challenge modes while putting your racing skills to the ultimate test!
– Engineering Mode: See racing from behind-the-scenes where you decide on both drivers’ speed and configuration settings
– Donut Challenge: Unleash your wild side to create the world’s best donuts!
– Pit Stop Challenge: Race against the clock to set record times in the game’s pit stop challenge
Try other exciting games by ALife: Adult Swim’s Amateur Surgeon, BMW Z4 Experience, iDroidsMania™, iSink U, iSoccer Backstreet™, Red Bull Air Race World Championship and Verminator™
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news: http://twitter.com/alifegames
Join us on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/fb-alife