This was an important week for iOS and gaming in general as both WWDC and E3 overlapped to reveal both the big redesign of iOS and the new iOS game releases coming down the pipe from some of the big developers like EA, Gameloft, Square Enix, and Chillingo.
We dive into the good the bad and the just plain ugly of the new iOS 7 and Trevor provides some detailed insight as he’s has the beta installed and has been playing with it since the announcement.
Here are the trailers and/or links to more info for some of the games we discuss:
- Plants vs Zombies 2 (PopCap)
- Deus Ex: The Fall (Square Enix)
- Bloodmasque (Square Enix)
- The Walking Dead: 400 Days (Telltale)
- Modern Combat 5 [hands-on] (Gameloft)
- Asphalt 8 (Gameloft)
- Brothers in Arms 3 (Gameloft)
- FIFA 14 (EA)
- Icycle (Chillingo)
- Fightback (Chillingo)
- Dead Trigger 2 (Madfinger Games)
- The Cave (Sega / Double Fine – this is the PC/Console trailer)
And finally a couple of the titles that we discuss came out last week, and you can grab these free-to-play-games here:
We hope you enjoy this information packed episode and please take a moment to rate and review the podcast in iTunes.